1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is YYZ LIGHTING, with registered offices in Via della Tecnica, 46 - 36031 Povolaro di Dueville (VI), Tax Code and VAT Number 03417070244.
2. Purpose and legal basis of data processing
2.1 Promotional communications
The personal data that you communicate to us (first and last name, email address, phone number, company and profession) will be used, with your explicit consent, for sending via email periodic newsletters and promotional and commercial communications of interest to you. Your data will only be processed following your explicit consent given by your completing the relative fields, accepting the conditions for processing personal data and sending in your request. Please note that you may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link included in every email sent or by contacting us by email at newsletter@yyzlig5_newyyz.com, without prejudicing the lawfulness of the processing performed up to the time of the cancellation.
2.2 Job applications
The personal data you give us (first and last name, email address, phone number, curriculum vitae, cover letter, the position you are applying for, language and date) will be used, with your explicit consent, for collecting job applications. Your data will only be processed following your explicit consent given by your completing the relative fields, accepting the conditions for processing personal data and sending in your request. Please note that you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us by email at admin@yyzlig5_newyyz.com , without prejudicing the lawfulness of the processing performed up to the time of the cancellation.
3. Recipients and transfers outside the European Union
Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties or sold for any reason. The electronic archive relating to promotional communications is held in Italy and consequently there is no transfer of personal data outside Italy.
4. Data retention period
The personal data collected for the purposes described in this notice will be kept until withdrawal of consent as provided for in point 2, unless that same information is the subject of further processing by the same Controller. In any case, upon withdrawal of consent, the data will no longer be processed for the purposes described in point 2.
5. Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, you have the rights listed in Art. 15 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and in particular the right:
i. to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data that concern you, even if not yet recorded, and to the intelligible communication of such data;
ii. to know a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in case of data processing performed with the use of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the Controller, the processors and any representative designated in accordance with Art. 3.1 GDPR; e) the entities and categories of entities to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.;
iii. to obtain: a) the update, correction or, if interested, integration of the data; b) the deletion, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations listed in letters a) and b) were brought to the attention, also in terms of their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or broadcast, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
iv. to object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds to the processing of personal data that concerns you, even though pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data that concerns you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys, through the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator via email. It should be noted that that the interested party’s right to object, explained in the preceding point b), for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional purposes, without prejudice to the possibility for the interested party to exercise their right of objection even only in part. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications through traditional methods or only automatic communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Furthermore, you enjoy the rights in accordance with Articles 16-21 GDPR (right of correction, right of erasure, right of limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of objection), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor.
5. How to exercise your rights
You may exercise your rights at any time by sending an email communication to admin@yyzlig5_newyyz.com
6. Obligation of communication
Consent to data processing for the purposes listed in point 2 is not obligatory and does not prejudice the provision of other services or the fulfilment of contracts by the Controller.
7. Existence of automated decision-making processes
No automated decision process shall be based on the data communicated for the processing purposes covered by this policy.
Disclosure pursuant to Article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30/06/2003
Please be informed that the Italian Legislative Decree no.196/2003, concerning the Italian Personal Data Protection Code, provides protection for individuals and other parties with respect to processing personal data.
In accordance with this legislation, the data will be processed correctly, lawfully and transparently, and with the protection of your privacy and rights.
With reference to your data, pleased be informed that:
- the data will be processed for administrative purposes and in relation to contractual requirements and the consequent fulfilment of the contractual, legal, accounting and fiscal obligations deriving from the same, as well as to ensure effective management of business relations.
- data are processed in written form and/or by means of magnetic, electronic or online media;
- the provision of data is compulsory for the requirements arising from legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them or to their subsequent processing may prevent our company from continuing such contractual relationships;
- on the other hand, failure to provide data that is not required by legal or contractual obligations will be assessed by us on a case-by-case basis and consequent decisions related to the importance of the data required with respect to the management of the commercial relationship;
- without prejudice to the communication and dissemination of data in the performance of legal obligations, the data may be disclosed to natural persons, our employees and/or associates identified by the company as those responsible for carrying out processing operations. They may also be disclosed in Italy and / or abroad to: banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments, leasing companies, commercial information companies, debt collection companies, professionals and consultants, companies operating in the transport sector, suppliers, EU and Extra-EU third party customers, any other organization, company or subject necessary for the realization of the corporate purpose;
- the data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship established and also subsequently for the accomplishment of all legal obligations as well as for future commercial purposes;
- with regard to this data, your Company / Company may exercise the rights provided for by Article 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, by sending a specific written request by fax to the following number: Fax +39 0444 594304 or by email to the following address admin@yyzlig5_newyyz.com;
- The data controller is L&L Luce&Light srl - Via della Tecnica, 46 - 36031 Povolaro di Dueville (VI) - Italy - Tel. +39 0444 360571.
Article 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and to their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain information on:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the rationale applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the data controller, data supervisors and the designated representative according to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may gain knowledge of them as designated representatives of the State, processing officers, or processors.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, amendment or, if they desire, integration of the data;
b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in points a) and b), and their content, have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in part or fully:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
This site uses tracking services provided by Hotjar (www.hotjar.com).
Hotjar assists the owner in providing its end users with a better experience and service as well as in assisting them in diagnosing technical problems and analysing user trends. More importantly, through Hotjar’s services, the functionality of the Hotjar-enabled site can be improved, making it more user-friendly, more valuable and simpler to use for the end users.
You may opt out from having Hotjar collect your information by visiting our Opt-out page [https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out] or enabling the “Do Not Track” option in your browser.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person (the “Personal Data”).
Responsibility for processing Personal Data
Hotjar bears responsibility for lawfully processing the data collected as an external data processor bound by a contract with the holder.
What kind of Personal Data is processed and for what purpose?
When you visit our site we store the name of your internet service provider, the website from which you visited us, the parts of our site you visit, the date and duration of your visit, and information from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit. We only capture and store a truncated version of your IP address. It is captured and stored in an anonymized format by suppressing the last octet, so your full IP address never reaches our servers and we never have access to it.
We process this usage data to facilitate your access to our services (e.g. to adjust our services to the device you are using), and to recognize and stop any misuse. We also process usage data in an anonymized form for statistical purposes and to improve our site.
Cookies are stored on your individual device and you have full control over their use. You may deactivate or restrict the transmission of cookies by changing the settings of your web browser. Cookies that are already stored may be deleted at any time. Should you visit Hotjar’s site with cookies deactivated, you may possibly not be able to use all of the functions on our site to the full extent.
Where you have provided consent, you may withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out prior to withdrawing it. Whenever you withdraw consent, you acknowledge and accept that this may have a negative influence on the quality of the site and/or services provided.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
Duration of Processing
We will store your usage data until such time as you withdraw your consent for us to do so. We may also retain information as required by law.